- Serving God and our neighbor and having fun while we do it.
- Small enough congregation
that if you want to be involved, we'd love to have you! Whatever your skills or interests, from teaching
to singing to chaperoning to ushering to quilting to [fill in the blank] -- there's room for YOU!
- Big enough congregation
that no one needs to do it all!
- We join because we were raised Lutheran, because our spouse was Lutheran, because
our friends are Lutheran.
- We join because we want to understand what it means to be saved by Grace.
the singing opportunities
- Chance to jam with Christian friends
- Vibrant Sunday School for my kids
social network with my friends
- We are a member of the ELCA, a community of faith that shares a passion
for making positive changes in the world.
- Our faith is built around a strong belief in God as made known to us in
- Through worship, service, and education, we practice our faith, grow our relationship with God and
experience God's grace in our lives. Learn more about What We Believe.
- We also work hard to put our faith into action. In today’s complex world, we strive to make a difference
in practical, realistic ways.